Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bucket List Item #1-Ride the Bike Across Kansas from start to finish

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to my first-ever blog!  This summer, June 4-11, I will be riding the Bike Across Kansas and thus fulfilling Item #1 on the "Miller Bucket List."  I'll be using this blog to hopefully update my family and friends as to my progress each day.


This has been a dream of mine since the summer of 1987.  Now, at age 55, it's "now or never" for me.  My hopes are that keeping track of my journey, day by day, will empower me to stay the course and finish with the rest of the 800 or more riders that will be joining me for the week.  


As of this writing, June 4th is 2 weeks away.  Much has yet to be done in preparation for my leaving--many more miles to be ridden.  But I look forward to this journey and am anxious to share what happens to me with all of you.


Stay tuned!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment