Saturday, November 5, 2011

Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up






Pausing at the end of day #1 on the road back to recovery~remembering all of the people who stepped in and helped me when I could no longer do things for myself..... SO IF YOU EVER.....


tied my shoes, put my necklace on me, combed my hair, smiled at me when things were getting pretty desperate, brought me food to eat, prayed for me and "old lefty", or visited me in the hospital, or brought me flowers, helped me wash my hair, or take a bath, or did my laundry, washed my truck for me, helped me carry things in at school or at home, mowed my yard, took my trash dumpsters to the curb, encouraged me when I didn't think I'd make it, drove me to my dr. appointments, called just to check on me, cleaned my house, told me that you thought I was courageous to jump that curb even though we both knew it was a stupid move, helped me to get dressed, bought me lunch, cared for me in the hospital or the ER, called people to let them know I was "ok", got groceries for me, emailed me words of encouragement and hope, donated your bone to me, and loved me and gave me hope, and kept up with "Peggy's Bucket List Journey of 2011", or held onto me when I was crying and told me that, as we say in Spanish, "no te preocupes, todo saldra bien"  don't worry, everything will be ok, or helped me get a wind trainer home from Colorado Springs......and the thousand other things that are too numerous to mention...I give you my sincere thanks with the promise to "pay it forward" on your behalf and in your honor.


So many people picked up the slack for me at home and at school~it would have been impossible to survive this ordeal without the help of each of you.  Praying God's richest blessings on all of you dear friends.  I know I will make it now....you guys knew that right from the beginning!  :)  Hey, I love you all dear friends...take care and have a great evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment