Monday, November 28, 2011

Train - Calling All Angels



A few thoughts about angels....Thinking this night about all of the angels that God has sent my way in 56 years of living.  For all of the times I might have been hurt but wasn't, for every time I was comforted in times of deep sorrow, for those moments when my loneliness nearly overtook me, for the gentle nudging when I might have decided to take the wrong turn in life....I do so give thanks.

Today, 4 months after my accident, I finally got to meet once again the ER nurse who took such good care of me that morning.  In my heart and mind, I will always know that she was one of God's angels here on Earth that August day.  It seemed so wonderful to meet her and shake her hand and give proper thanks for a job so very well done.  Kristi Sourke-my sincere respect to you for what you did that day.


                                                       As for me, "I believe".

No comments:

Post a Comment