Thursday, December 15, 2011

Heading out soon for the "Land of Miracles" for the 3rd instalment of the "most expensive bike ride" that I ever took!  Weird how being "NPO" since midnight now qualifies me to enter the Guiness Book of World Records as the hungriest and thirstiest person alive now.  I'm ready for this and resigned to go through it.  Most grateful to live in a land and a time where modern medicine can repair damage such as "old lefty's".  


You know, no matter what happens to me today....or to any of us for that matter, Thursday, December 15, 2011 is a great day to be alive...and I'm thinking that I will rejoice in that!  Have a great day wherever you are and be sure to take care of yourselves.  You are all so very much worth it!  Later, friends...




If I knew then, what I know now.....nah, probably wouldn't have changed a thing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment