Monday, December 26, 2011

Of bone and heart | The Hutchinson News:

Of bone and heart | The Hutchinson News:


Friends, if you haven't read the post previous to this one, please read it first to give a bit of an explanation to this story.  Then, just click on the link above and it will take you directly to the story in the Hutchinson News today.   After reading it, if you are so inclined, please forward this on to someone who might be interested in learning more about becoming an organ/tissue donor upon their death.

God bless you Kathy Hanks for telling the story of "the gift" from Missouri to Kansas and just how powerfully valuable one segment of human bone can be.  May the sharing of what happened to me that August day help to bring even more awareness to the cause of organ and tissue donation.

And to my donor, a wonderful man unknown to me by name....Dear friend, This time it's "Peggy Miller's turn" ~ I've got YOU covered. There is a place within my heart where you now live.  You not only saved "Old Lefty", you saved me too!  From that point on, it was NEVER going to be the same again.  And by the way, THAT is a good thing!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment