Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dan Fogelberg - Part of the plan




I've nothing really profound to say this day and actually, I'm almost "speechless".  (yeah, yeah, yeah I know!  LOL) The words of Dan Fogelberg's song "Part of the Plan" can relay the message so much better than I can this day.  What I will say is this~how amazing it is, the people who come in and out of our lives at just certain times, the "right" times according to the timing  of the "Master of making plans".  Sometimes I'm overwhelmed with gratitude in the knowledge of the many friends that the Lord has blessed me with.  If you are reading this, then you are one of them. My life has certainly taken a lot of twists, U-turns, and stops along the way.  But I still know where I'm going because I will remember always where I've been.  Whatever the "plan" is for your life my dear friends, may you be blessed as much as I have been along the way.  Have a good Sunday afternoon~and as my favourite TV personality of ALL time continues to say, "Keep your stick on the ice.  We're all in this together!"  Thanks Red Green and thank you friends. 

I am STILL more determined to make it to the end than I would EVER be afraid~

No comments:

Post a Comment