Monday, December 24, 2012

James Taylor - Song For You Far Away




I have always loved the words to this James Taylor song~it's a sad song yet really I believe a hopeful one as well.  Tonight on this Christmas Eve in the year 2012, many of us are missing loved ones who cannot be with us for the holidays.  It might be perhaps because of distances between us or even sadly, that the Christmas of 2011 was their loved one's last on Earth.  I miss my mom and dad, brother, sister and niece whose journeys here were carved out of a shorter path than mine would be.  I remember with gladness the holidays and other special times that we did spend together and in my heart, I still have faith that one day we will all be reunited together in Heaven.

For all of my dear friends and family members, I say "thank you" that you care enough about me to worry from time to time, to "yell at me" (in a nice way of course LOL) when you think I need it, and who without a doubt would always and forever be there any time I needed you.  What better gift than to know you have people who love you without conditions, no matter what?

Have a peaceful Christmas Eve night~get some good sleep and have wonderful dreams of Santa bringing you what ever it is that you asked for.  Good Night ~Let "Sweet Baby James" sing you to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment