Thursday, January 17, 2013

Live Like You Were Dying - The Bucket List (Music Video)



Good evening friends and family~Maybe the shortest blog post ever by Peggy Miller :)  I'm just gonna let the words of Tim McGraw's song and the images of my favourite movie of all time, "The Bucket List" tell this story.  For all of the times in my life that I've wasted precious moments as I worried over things I had no control over any way~for the many times that I seemed to be stuck on the words "could of", "would of", or "should of"....I vow to no longer live that way.  With what days, months, and years I have left on this good earth of ours, I intend to LIVE life to its fullest...so much that my "cup will runneth over".  I'm heading out tomorrow after school is out for 3 days of "living like I was dying."  No need to worry about me, I will be in the best of hands.  May I encourage all of you, my dearest of friends, to live your lives in the same way.  Please don't put off doing ANYTHING that you have a desire to do.  Tomorrow, as they say, might just be too late.  And as it has been pointed out, time and time again by others, we are all "terminal".....and perhaps it's just the "lucky ones" who find out before it's too late.  I love you guys all~don't know what I'd do without you.  I'm one blessed woman, that's for sure.  Good Night all!  Good sleep to each and all of you.  I'll be home again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment