Saturday, May 3, 2014

Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day [OFFICIAL VIDEO]





Hello dear friends and family, here in south central Kansas and back home along the Western Slopes of the great state of Colorado.  It's soon time to get to bed and get some rest before I take out early in the morning to return back to Montrose.  It's been a quick trip here to Hutchinson but I'm glad that I made it.  My car is packed to the point of "critical mass" with the things I had yet to move.  I'll be back in 3 weeks to finish up the last of it.  Before I go to bed tonight, I intend to go out and find one last Kansas sunset to see and take a photo of it. You can never have too many photos of beautiful sunrises and sunsets....each one has its own majesty and beauty. 

"If today was your last day" has got to be one of my all time favorite songs ever and its message is well understood by me.  I had a great day today, one filled with the blessings of seeing old friends and even making a new one.  Not sure you could beat that with a stick, as my dad would always say. 

I'm trading daylight for dark and if I want to get a photo of that sunset, I gotta get going.  Soon time for bed and resting a few hours.  In the early morrow, I'll point the car westward and head back home to Mike and Sally the dog who are waiting for me at home.  I think they might have missed me :)

I love you guys all and from a place nestled into the prairies of the Great Plains state of Kansas, I say good night to you and sweet dreams during your sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment