Monday, August 15, 2011

EXPLAINING ELEANOR

Just need to explain the picture from the previous post where it says, "Me and Eleanor" on the first day of school.

When I received the transplanted bone on the day of surgery last week, I immediately wondered who it came from. Absolutely, the first thought that came into my mind was the name  Eleanor. Keep in mind, I don't know if it came from a man or a woman, but I have the strong feeling that whomever it came from, there must be some significance to the name "Eleanor." You can probably call that goofy as you keep in mind that I had just came out from a lot of drugs from surgery, but I'm sticking with the name Eleanor.

When I really feel tired or worn out, like I can't carry the  "10 lb baby of a cast" anymore, I just remember that someone else is there with me and we can make it through just about anything. So, that's the
'me and Eleanor" story and I'm sticking to it!





No comments:

Post a Comment