Friday, July 27, 2012

one year~

Perhaps the shortest of blog posts to ever write~Tonight, as the 12-month mark of "old lefty's" confinement fast approaches, I remember all that I had to go through in the process of healing and the young man who stood by me and helped me all the way.  Godspeed your journey to a new life in Arizona tomorrow morning, Johann Runold Grahame Hemman.  I shall always remain indebted to you for sticking with it and never giving up on me, even though many times I was SO ready to throw in the towel!  Love you my son.

                   Me and "old lefty" in BIG trouble-August 5th, 2011 at the "scene of the crime".

                   "Look Ma, BOTH HANDS!"  Today, July 27, 2012, revisiting the "scene of the crime"~I've come a long, long ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment