Tuesday, June 7, 2011

After thoughts-

I wasn't going to add any more to the blog until tomorrow-I thought I should just rest.  But to be really honest, all I feel like doing right now is crying...and maybe that's an "ok" thing too.  So one of the things that I have always known is that when you feel a little bit low, that there are always good friends right there who will help you pick up the slack and lift you back up again.  Instead of waiting to write all this down tomorrow, I'm just going to write until there is nothing left to write about.  I promise, while I am doing it, I am sitting in an AC house with feet up and gatorade at the ready.  I'd like to tell you about the "good days" that I had and some interesting things I learned about life.  Glad this isn't a video message-I look like something the cat drug in.  5 days worth of sunburn is showing now.  I'll send the posts for each day.....starting in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment