Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tomorrow

I'm more tired than I thought and about ready to fall asleep as I type this, so I will save the rest for tomorrow.  I just visited with Clint Rodriguez by phone.  The rest of the day was brutal for all of the remaining riders.  It was nearly 5 p..m. before they made it to McPherson...I admire Clint and Shelley so much for their hard work in making the journey each day.  They are good friends and they watched out for me and many other riders as well.  God bless them-on this their 15th wedding anniversary.  Just one last reflection upon this day...from my Touched by An Angel devotional book, where the angel Tess says....

"How do people do it?  They get up every morning and start all over again.  It takes a lot of courage to do that...and they don't even know what angels know."  

Good night everyone-I will finish my posts tomorrow.  Please continue to pray for the riders who are desperately trying to find the finish line in just a few days!  They need your prayers and good thoughts/wishes.   Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment