Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 2

54 miles later, day two is finally done! This was a rough and long day. The Kansas winds were out of the south providing a crosswind for us. We rode straight into one for the longest six miles of my life. The temps in the high nineties were not friendly....drink lots of liquids all the time. Kind of discouraging at times, but did not die. I rode This day for my very dear friend, Brian. He has been a great supporter of this endeavor of mine. I thank you Brian for all of the times you have listened and offered you wise and welcome advice. I got through this day. Tomorrow is a 67 mile ride to HoisingtOn. Prayers are always welcome as we will sureLy be needing them! Best wishes to you'll, Peggy. Ps. Sorry for All the typing mistakes..using a teeny litTle keyboard is not good for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment