Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 1 at Scott City

I thought that "Scott" City was a great name for a town.  Some of the best people I have ever encountered in this life have the last name of "Scott".  They were putting up this sign to welcome BAK ers into town.  I told one of the people hanging up the sign that I was born with the last name of "Scott" and they insisted that I should stand right by their sign.  

The campers stayed at the Scott City Park, about 5 blocks from the high school.  It was a beautiful place with only one slight drawback.  1 bathroom area for that many campers wasn't the best.  Most of us just got on our bikes and rode back up to the high school for showers, etc.  But it WAS right across the street from the Dairy Queen and that seemed to make it "ok" by all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment