Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bucket List Revision

First of all-a revision of the Miller Bucket List


1.  To ride my bike from the Colorado border near Tribune, Ks. to just inside the Rice County, Kansas line just west of Frederick, Ks.  (CHECK THIS ONE OFF!)
2.  To power parachute once again.
3.  To canoe down the Ark River once more.
4.  To learn how to swim well enough to save my own life if I needed to.
5.  To see the most beautiful sunrise and sunset in the world.  (I CAN ACTUALLY CHECK OFF THE SUNRISE ONE NOW, HAVING SEEN IT WHEN I LEFT ON MY BIKE NEARING THE HALF-WAY POINT JUST OUT OF HOISINGTON, KS.)
6. To meet all of my FB friends in person and buy them something to drink.
7. To ride on the back of a motorcycle very fast and live to tell about it.
8. To reconnect with all of my family members now living all over the United States.
9.  To go to Maine and see a lighthouse.
10.To never let my bucket list go empty, to enjoy this life each day.  Remembering the very sage advice of my good friend when he told me "Peggy, remember you can't kick a full bucket."

No comments:

Post a Comment