Sunday, June 5, 2011

Need to hit wall

Time for bed and believe me, I should sleep ok! Day 3 tomorrow done for my folks memory. What great parents they were and how glad I am that they taught me to work hard. This is a harder task than I anticipated, mostly due to the heat. I am discouraged tonight, realizing that tomorrow will be just as hot and windy. We have a long ride ahead and I pray to finally get to the point where the wall is hit and then I can keep on going. I do not want to quit, just yet. Lol, lol. But sometimes the thought crosses my mind. So, if you would please say a prayer that I would be lifted in spirit and continue on. Hey, we did stop and take our photo by the 100 mile marker today. That was a nice feeling.
The school where we are at has blocked Facebook so this post won't show there. Take care my dear friends and family. I am well and blessed as ever. I have more this very night as I sit here by my tent than I could possibly use, love to all, Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment